Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

...........from the SBG Mob! Well, here I am back online. I finally got the laptop to work, now I need to find the energy to use it daily. Been back home for two weeks and am loving it. The mob was so thrilled to see me, but not as much as I was to see them. CC hasn't left my side, follows me everywhere at all times of the night, too. It's a riot to see her walking in front of me during my walking PT session. Pansy, Iris and Sunny follow behind. Philip giggles and calls me the Piped Piper. By the way, he is doing great. Completely recovered and my rock. He does it all for me, laundry, cooking, cleaning....and all his outside work. He is a true blessing.

My chemo treatments have resumed this week leaving me with two days with no strength and able to nap without notice. Then I'm able to function for the rest of the week. Energy levels are not good, so I must limit my online time. I'm using this blog as a way to get to everyone until I can answer each and ever one.

Philip and I are so grateful to you all for all the kindness, gifts, flowers and cards of love and support. We are stunned by your faithfulness and loyalty. Can't thank you all enough. We hope you all have a blessed Easter with lots of sunny weather and beautiful flowers. Our gardens are just beginning to show some color. Can't wait for everything to leaf out and bloom.

Hugs and appreciation to you all.
Mary, Philip and the SBG Mob

ps.............can't believe the Facebook crew! Wonderful to see you all enjoying stories, etc. Would love to join you all in June, but my Cancer doctors say to avoid that kind of crowd during procedure time. I'll have to depend on photos and stories.......bummer. I have 13 more treatments, so that will take me well into summer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, Philip & "Mob", We are so glad to see you are on the blog. Glad you are able to be home. We are waiting for flowers & sunshine too.
If you & Philip need anything, just let us know. Keeping you in our prayers always. Take care.
Kevin, Marsha & The Firedogs

Cindy said...

What a wonderful Easter gift, to see your words back on line once again! Have a blessed holiday! Love, Nitro, Cindy, Fred, and Lucy Too!

Unknown said...

So glad to see you back online. Missed hearing your stories. Glad that you are able to be at home. Continuing to send prayers your way. Lola sends lots of puppy hugs and kisses.
Take care,
Scott, Stacy, Alyssa, and Lola

Chris said...

Mary,

So glad to see that you are home. What an Easter gift! Gary and I will continue to keep you and Philip in our prayers. Sidney & Violet sending puppy kisses your way!

Love,
Chris & Gary
Rocky, Molly, Sidney, & Violet

Boomer said...

We as well are SOOO happy to see the blog update. Having you home is a great gift for all. I'm sure there will be PLENTY of stories/pictures to share from the "reunion" and sorry that you will not be able to attend but your health is MOST important. Have a very Happy Easter!!
We Love You
Rick, Jodi & Boomer too!!!

Mr. H said...

Mary you are our inspiration and it's because of the love for your dogs and the families you place them with that we have all been brought together to share all that we do. Thank God for Philip and all that he does for you and your babies. And Janice too that is what a true friend is! We think of you and pray for you every day. Have a Happy and Blessed Easter I'm so glad that you are spending it at home with Philip and the MOB:) Love, Kim, Pete, Mr. H & Mrs. B

Cheyenne said...

Hi GMA! I was so glad to see your note on the blog. I've missed hearing from you. Glad GPA is good too! Hope you had a great Easter. Hugs and kisses to you both. Hugs to Mommy Pansy too!

Cheyenne

Anonymous said...

We were thrilled to hear from you! Everyday I think of you and send you my prayers. I know what a hard journey it is! Finn got his Momma CC's nursing skills as he took care of me too! What a joy they are. We're sending you, Philip & the entire SBG family our love!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to sign above,
Love to all again,
Trish, Larry and Finnegan