Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maggie's boy Mr. Green






Isn't he the cutiest little fella! This boy is five weeks old and a laid back sweetheart. Connie reports all the litter is doing well, fat as butter balls and full of personality. This boy is still available. I haven't gotten the word out about him yet and want to spend some time with him before he leaves, too. Connie plans to bring the litter for a visit as soon as our weather decides to favor us with warm days and sunshine.




Philip found two morel mushrooms this week. We're hoping for more. Sunny today and he's out hunting. I'm sure the turkey and deer have beat him to them.




All is good here.


Mary


2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Happy May Day!! Glad to hear that all is well there:) I wish I could have another little boy. He is so cute! I know he will go to the right home for him. I am so blessed to have Mr. H and Mrs. B. Mary you wouldn't believe some of the changes in her. She will bark when people come to the house as well as Mr. H. She doesn't let her shortness hold her back. She knows that the balls are in one cupboard in the truck and she will stand up trying to get to them. She comes to the door of the truck to go out. My Lizzie never did like that. She and H could play ball all day long. I don't know when we will be back home we have to see about getting the load we have on off before we can do what we had planned after this. It was beautiful here yesterday but rainy today. I hope that you enjoy the pics of the kids and those pictures Angie takes of Abby:):):) And now we have Nitro and Boomie:):):) Thank God for the computer how we all found you and now can all keep in touch with each other!! Tell Philip we said hello and tell the MOB I send them all hugs and kisses! LOL Kim & Kids

The Firedogs said...

What a little sweetie! Love following the pictures. My how fast they grow.
Hi to all & take care.