Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weylin's says good bye.....

My last breakfast with the mob....eggs, bacon and a heart shaped waffle.....yummy.
The Lanes......my new family.

This is my daughter Summer. Isn't she a beauty?


Here's my Daddy boy Ray. We plan to have years of fun. I ran right to him immediately
before I greeted anyone else. Nanny Janice and Gma Mary had a hard time letting me go.
Lots of tears..........It's okay. I'll come back to visit one day and send many great pictures and
stories. Love you all.
Weylin




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Eggs, Bacon, and a heart shaped waffle? And people think my dogs are spoiled!! LOL. Weylin is so beautiful, and of course a real lover, like the rest of the mob, I know you will miss him terribly. My heart goes out to you.

Mr. H said...

Wey Wey, you have fathered some of the GREATEST puppies!! You know how much we love Mr. H and we will take care of and love your sweet little Mrs. B. Enjoy your retirement I know how much Gma Mary and Nanny Janice have to be hurting right now to see you go to your new home but I know that you will be a good boy and take care of your new family. They are soooooooooooooo lucky to have you! LOL Mr. H's Mom

Anonymous said...

Mary I feel so bad to see Weylin leave,it made me cry so I know you feel so much worse.I know this so hard for you.When I look at WEylin I see Buffer in his face.

Anonymous said...

Don;t worry Mary he is good hands. He has really taken to mom & dad. He loves to paly ball, of course you knew that. Summer & Weylin have really enjoyed each other. We try to put them together at least twice a week. Take care & we will give him kisses for ya.