Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here's the latest photos from some of the mob...

Buffer all grown up...(Ruby's boy)
Bonny and Betsy from the Up of Michigan sending love....


Ruby (red) with her new posse. she's so loved and is a happy girl.


the little white (sited) girl on her right is her constant companion and


makes sure Ruby is safe.




Thanks to all for the continuing emails, cards and photos. Radiation is over. Seems yesterday's last session was the worst. Finally made me sick. Found a little energy today to get some of these photos posted. More coming in the days to follow. I also need to catch up on FB. Seems a alot is going on and I want to be a part of it again. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Mary We all understand and are happy to see your posts whenever you are able to do them. Mr. H & Mrs. Beasley send you puppy kisses and love! I'm telling you that little girl is the BEST behaved cocker I've ever had! But I have to give you all the credit. If I had her since puppyhood she might not be quite so good. I am well trained. She has adjusted to everything here so well. Has her spot in the dually and in the truck. Mr. H loves having her to play with and has to share daddy's attention now. You take care and we'll talk soon! LOL Kim, Mr. H & Mrs. B

Cindy said...

Hi Mary, it's so nice to see the pics. I always think I have the most beautiful cockers in the world, but I must say there is some stiff competition here! LOL Nitro is doing very well, he and Lucy are so good for one another and play and play until they drop. He continues to be a little love bug and brings us much joy. My brother and his wife visited last weekend. They had religously followed all of his pics on your website and were so excited to finally meet him. They were certainly not disappointed .......he is a charmer. They were tickled with all of the kisses and that nonstop wagging of the tail!

Cindy