Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Violet & Sidney update....



HI SBG Crew - Here's the newest photo of Violet and of course with her best buddy Sidney. Violet is doing very well and we couldn't ask for a sweeter dog. When I take her anywhere, everyone comments that she is the prettiest cocker spaniel they have ever seen! Sidney, Molly, & Rocky just love her to death. Violet definately holds her own when playing. She is one tough cookie!! Gary and I are very sorry that we couldn't make the picnic. My sister couldn't watch my father-in-law as her daughter was graduating from high school. Gary and I will definately try to make next year's picture. It looked like we missed a great time! Chris


Violet is a Pansy/Weylin daughter (merle), Sidney is a CC/Charlie son (red & white)

2 comments:

JudyC said...

Violet you are so pretty. You look just like Ranger. He just got groomed and is naked right now, but here is a before picture of your brother. We miss you Violet.

Love,
The Corcoran's and Ranger

I'll have to mail the pix to Mary to post.

Chris said...

Hi Judy,

Ranger is such a handsome little boy. He looks so precious with all his fur. Hope all is well!

Love,

The Osman's & Violet